All newcomers are invited to join the many events we organize for newcomers.
What can we do for you?
We help with a little bit of everything
At the Newcomer Service we can help with a whole range of practical matters, including:
- Finding a job for accompanying partners
- Knowledge about housing options
- Find potential landlords for housing
- Share information about childcare and help you sign up for childcare
- Information about schooling and education or information about the school system in Denmark
- Finding spare time activities to fit your interest
- Suggestions for cultural experiences
- Information about networks
Pia and Nicole from Newcomer Service
Contact Pia and Nicole
Newcomer Service supports an active and engaged international community, and together with the many newcomer volunteers we organise events and activities for internationals and internationally-minded residents.
You can find the more professional workshops and seminars from Newcomer Service in addition to informal and social events from Esbjerg International Community on New in Esbjerg's social media pages and the event calendar.
Below you will find links to our social media pages, joint Facebook group and the Newcomer Newsletter. So you can always stay up to date with what's on.
Sign up and we'll write
You can sign up for our newsletter and get regular updates about activities and events in your inbox.
Events for newcomers
Find the special events for new residents at Explore Esbjerg.
Boost Your Life
The booklet Boost Your Life offers a presentation of life in Esbjerg Municipality. It contains a wide range of useful info - from finding new places to explore, networks to join, emergency numbers or where to learn Danish (pdf)