Velkommen til Esbjerg Kommune - Forside

Gå til hovedindhold (Tryk Enter)

Treatment-related free place subsidy

If your child has reduced physical or mental functional capacity and is admitted to a daycare center for treatment-related reasons, you can have the parental payment halved.

To be granted the free place subsidy, you must contact Family & Prevention (Familie & Forebyggelse) in Citizen & Labor in Esbjerg Municipality. You can find contact information in the contact box on this page.

If your child is eligible for treatment-related free place subsidy, you will receive an approval from Family & Prevention, and the subsidy will be deducted from the parental payment.

If you move from the municipality
If you move from the municipality, the free place subsidy stops in connection with the move, even if you have chosen for your child to keep the place in Esbjerg Municipality. You can contact your new municipality of residence and apply for a free place subsidy.

If your child is in a private care arrangement
If your child is enrolled in a private care arrangement, treatment-related free place subsidy cannot be granted..

If you have questions
You are welcome to contact Family & Prevention in Citizen & Labor if you want more information or have questions.