Briefly about Early Detection and Intervention (TOPI):
- The health visitor conducts the initial assessment of your child during home visits. Subsequently, your child is assessed in daycare centers and schools at least once a year.
- The staff evaluates your child based on questions related to health, learning, and overall well-being.
- The personnel at your child's daycare center or school can access these assessments to support any necessary interventions.
- If other professionals need to access these assessments, your consent is required.
- Any interventions are carried out through mutual dialogue and collaboration with you.
- The results of the assessments and any focal points are communicated to you through the Parent Portal.